NOW OPEN DAILY
Or by appointment
For Leasing Information call 610-430-6900
Fax number: 484-999-8588
The New 55 – NOW OPEN!
West Chester’s Premier Apartments for Active Adults.
Specifically designed for independent adults over 55. Chester County offers plenty of full service retirement facilities or transitional communities but they come with a hefty price tag and often a long term commitment or entrance fees. Harrison Hill fills a large gap in the options available – an affordable rental option for active adults looking for a home that offers high-end features, all in a great location that allows them to remain independent.
Located in the heart of West Chester, Harrison Hill is conveniently situated just off Phoenixville Pike, moments away from the restaurants, entertainment, and excitement of downtown West Chester; Around the corner from the Chester County Hospital and Fern Hill Medical Campus; And convenient to all major roadways serving Chester County.
Downsizing, or simplifying as we like to call it, should be exciting and we’re here to help make the transition smooth and easy. With nearly 50 years in the property management business, our number one priority is always making sure our residents are happy – it’s what we do best. We want our residents to enjoy life and all that it has to offer, forget about the stress and hassle of managing their own home, lawn, gutters, painting, leaks, etc., and leave the maintenance to us. It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy a simple lifestyle.
- Classic brick façade
- Secured building with controlled access
- On-Site fitness center
- Community Lounge off main lobby
- Community rooms on every floor with various amenities
- Scenic paved 1/2 mile trail around the park-like property with gazebo, benches and even a dog park.
- Convenient mail center in the main lobby
- On-site management/leasing office
- Abundant and convenient parking
- 1 mile to Chester County Hospital or Fern Hill Medical Campus
- Large patio off main lounge with shared grill and comfortable seating
Harrison Hill features an art gallery of over 85 photographs of Chester Country taken by local artist and photographer Tim Vaughan. Vaughan prints each image on matte or watercolor paper creating vibrant prints that blur the line between photography and painting. Be sure to look out for Chester County landmarks as your roam the halls of Harrison Hill. www.timlynvaughanphotos.com
Features for Care-Free Living:
- Courteous On-Site maintenance staff with on-call emergency service 24/7
- Professional limo/cab service through Rainbow Cabs in/around West Chester for about $1.00 each way (for seniors over 65) with pick up/drop off at the front lobby door
- Energy efficient with low cost heat/central air, high quality windows/doors and individual controls
- Fire-Safe with monitored sprinkler system and hard-wired smoke detectors
- Non-combustible and sound proof construction between floors
- Trash chutes on each floor
- Lever door handles throughout
- Open floor plans with large bathrooms, bright kitchens and large closets
- Bright clean hallways with gathering areas on each floor
- Business Center/shared library
- Choose from several bright & open floor plans to fit every budget
- Modern Kitchens with quality designer cherry cabinets, granite countertops and breakfast bar seating in every home
- Upgraded stainless steel GE appliance package includes frost free refrigerators with ice makers, self-cleaning glass top stoves, dishwashers, garbage disposals & built-in microwave ovens
- Closet organizer system in bedroom closets
- Oversized windows with Amazing views, some of which include the West Chester Reservoir and the Brandywine Airport
- Upscale Designer bathroom with large vanities, granite countertops and lots of storage
- Non-Slip floors
- Large walk-in showers with convenient integrated seat and handle
- Built-in linen closets
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer in every home
- Individually controlled Heat & Central Air Conditioning
- Convenient in-set balconies in every home
- Water & Sewer included in Rent
- All residents (max of two persons per apartment) must be over 55
- All units are non-smoking, as well as common areas
- Pets permitted with certain restrictions – check with Leasing Agent for details
Application Fees & Security Deposit:
The Application Fee is $45 per applicant. Reduced Security Deposit of $500 for limited time only.
A limit of 1 cat is permitted for an additional $50/month. A limit of 1 dog is permitted for an additional charge of $50 per month. In addition a $250 Nonrefundable Pet Fee will be due.* *Certain restrictions apply.
202 Driving South 1. Exit 202 at Boot Rd 2. Turn Right onto E Boot Rd (.5 miles) 3. Turn Left on Phoenixville Pike (1.4 miles) 4. Turn Left on Andrew Drive and follow road to Harrison Hill.
202 Driving North 1. Exit US 322 W towards Downingtown (.6 miles) 2. Take first Right onto Phoenixville Pike (.5 miles) 3. Take second Right onto Andrew Drive and follow road to Harrison Hill.
Services / Shopping / Restaurants / Entertainment:
- 1 mile to Chester County Hospital and Fern Hill Medical Campus
- Less than 2 miles to the night life and dining of historic Downtown West Chester
- 5 Miles to Exton Mall, Main Street at Exton, and numerous strip centers
- 7 Miles to Granite Run Mall
- 10 Miles to King of Prussia Mall
- Centrally located with easy access to Rt. 202, PA Turnpike, I-95, 322 & Blue Route
- Rainbow Taxi Service route (about $1.00 each way for local stops)
- Easy access to numerous movie theatres, People’s Light & Theatre and Philadelphia sports and concerts events
- Public libraries including West Chester, Chester County (Exton) and West Chester University all within 10 minute drive
- Downtown Westchester Website
- West Chester Website
- West Goshen Website
- Chester County Website
- Brandywine Valley Website
- Chester County Historical Society
- Chester County Community Services and Projects
- Chester County School Info
- The Daily Local Newspaper
Disclaimer: All Terms, Conditions, and Features listed in this section are subject to change without notice. Every apartment varies slightly.